The objects for which the Sangha is established are:
- To start and maintain a Secondary School at Kittur.
- To start various educational institutions with regard to the decision of the General Body in its meeting here in after referred to.
- To encourage Social Education.
- To give scholarships to poor deserving students who wish to proceed for higher education.
Goals and objectives of Arts & Commerce College Kittur:
- To depart education to the economically backward and rural area students, women sect in particular in accordance with the local needs to enhance their academic wealth.
- To develop the nationalism, unity and brotherhood, discipline, selfless service and quality amongst youth force.
- To keep pace on the importance of physical, mental, moral and spiritual progress of the students.
- To stress on , there is no substitute word to the smart- hard work to imbibe the excellence in the education to fulfil the slogan “Shrama Eva Jayate”.
- To develop the base of technology in the field of current education with competitiveness.
- To extend general education in large, Social education in particular in which we live.
- To enrich the classical profession which is considered as a unique and therapy to the mankind namely Hindustani Music with Tabala.
- To encourage co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To make the students befit for employment so as to stand in the society respectfully.